Download apps by Zoom, including Zoom Rooms Controller, ZOOM Cloud Meetings, Zoom for BlackBerry, and many more. How to install ZOOM on mac. Installing the Zoom application on Mac OS is easy. We will see How To Set Up And Use Zoom On macOS.#ProgrammingKnowledge #Zoom.
- Go to the Zoom Download page.
- On the “Zoom Software Download Center” page, download the first option Zoom Client for Meetings.
- Once the download is complete, open the Finder. In the Finder, go to your Downloads folder and then double-click on the Zoom.pkg file listing.
- In the pop-up window, click Continue to run the installer program.
- Follow the prompts to complete the install process.
- Once completed the Zoom Cloud Meetings window will display.
From here you can sign in or join a meeting by performing the following:
- To sign in, click the the Sign In button.
- Click Login with SSO.
- In the Login SSO window, make sure georgetownis entered in the company domain field, and then click Continue.
- A web browser will display the Georgetown University NetID Sign in page. Enter your NetID and NetID password and click Sign in.
- If you’re enrolled in Duo, you’ll see the Duo screen displayed. Select the desired Duo option, and then complete the Duo authentication. (Note: Make sure you have your mobile device with you to approve the Duo authentication notification.)
The Zoom main window will be displayed.
Zoom Install For Macbook
You can now schedule a meeting and invite participants, or start an instant meeting.
Install Zoom Meeting Di Macbook
To install Zoom or Zoom Rooms on a Mac computer, you need to change the security and privacy settings to allow downloaded applications from certain developers. Permission to install Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen. How to install Zoom on Mac. Download the Zoom Client. Double Click on the Client installation file. Wait for the installation to open and click continue. Choose a destination folder to install to. Select “Install for all users of this computer”, or “install for me only”. Select Continue, then Install. Installing the Zoom application. Visit our Download Center. Under Zoom Client for Meetings, click Download. Double click the downloaded file. It is typically saved to your Downloads folder. Once the installer opens, click Continue. Choose the destination for installation: Install for all users of this computer Note: This requires administrator.