Offline Office installation has many advantages over online installation. It removes the complication of logging in with a Microsoft account and validating your product key in advance prior to downloading Office in case of Office 2016 installation. It is also perfect for installing Office on multiple PCs as you can simply copy the installer on a USB flash drive and use it to install Office on different PCs without having to download Office repeatedly. It is ideal as well if you are having trouble downloading Office since you can opt to purchase the USB installer to easily install Office offline.
If Office installation fails, see What to try if you can't install or activate Office for Mac. Launch an Office for Mac app and start the activation process. Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock to display all of your apps. Click the Microsoft Word icon in the Launchpad. The What's New window opens automatically when you launch Word. Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus free download ISO. Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus free download ISO. Full standalone Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus edition download offline installer setup file for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Direct download Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus for both 32bit and 64bit architecture.
If you own previous releases of Microsoft Office below the 2016 version, it is of utmost importance that you remove them first before installing Office 2016 to prevent application errors. Microsoft Office is designed in a way that it only allows one installation and once license to exist in a single device. Pirated Office should also be thoroughly removed to ensure that the new installation can connect to Microsoft’s activation servers for activation.
For PC, remove all licenses first: To remove existing Office license using the official Office license removal tool, click here. Run the program and follow on-screen instructions.
For PC, remove all installations next: To remove existing Office installation using the official Office removal tool, click here. Run the program and follow on-screen instructions.
For Mac, remove all installations first: Click here for a guide on how to remove Office from Mac.
After removing office licenses and uninstalling office, it is important to restart your computer.
INSTALLING OFFICE 365 AND 2016 ON THE PC
1. To download both Office 365 and Office Professional Plus 2016 offline installers for PC, click here. This is an official download link. Note that Office 365 and Office Professional Plus 2016 both uses Office Professional Plus 2016 hence, they have the same installer. File size is 4.3 GB and it will take about a few minutes to a few hours to download Office depending on the speed of your internet connection. Office 365 will upgrade to Office 2019 after installation as it will always use the latest version of Office.
2. Once download has finished, locate the file and mount the disc image file. If mount option is not available, simply double click the disc image file.
3. This will open the main file directory. Open the only folder in this directory named Office and right click on either Setup32 for the 32-bit version or Setup64 for the 64-bit version. Click Run as administrator and then click Yes on the next prompt to allow Office to make changes on your device.
4. Office will now begin to install. It will only take about 5 to 10 minutes and internet connection is not required.
5. Once Office is installed, click close.
6. Run any Office application such as Word. You will then be asked to enter a product key.
7. Internet connection is required to activate Office. Depending on the product you purchased, activation varies:
7A. If you purchased Office Professional Plus 2016, you will receive a 25 digit product key. Enter this key and click Activate Office.
7B. If you purchased Office 365, you will receive a username and password. Do not enter a product key and click Back instead. You will then be prompted to Sign in. Click Sign in and enter your Office 365 username and password to activate Office. If you still haven’t changed the default password, you will be required to set a new password for the account. Write down your password and store it safely as there is no way to recover your password once forgotten.
8. After activating office, You will be prompted to accept Microsoft Office License Agreement. Accept the terms.
9. Congratulations, your Office 365 or Office Professional Plus 2016 are now activated for life!
II. INSTALLING OFFICE 365 FOR MAC
1. Download Office 365 offline installer for Mac by clicking here. This is an official download link. Do note that only Office 365 Professional Plus is compatible with Mac. Once download has finished, locate and open the file.
2. Click Continue then Continue again and select Agree on the terms of software license agreement prompt.
3. Click Install to install Office using standard installation settings. You can also select the apps you want to install by selecting Customize. If you prefer to change the default installation
location, simply click Change Install Location….
4. Enter your Mac OS password and click Install Software to begin installation.
5. Installation will take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes depending on the speed of your computer. Internet connection is not required. Once done, click Close.
6. Open any Office app such as Word to start activating Office 365 for Mac. A Sign In to Activate Office prompt will appear. Simply click Sign In.
7. Enter the credentials we gave you which include the username and password. In case you already changed the password thru your online dashboard, always use the password you set for the account. Click Sign in.
8. Congratulations! Your Office 365 Professional Plus Lifetime for Mac is now installed and activated.
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and More
As a student at Ohio State, you get free access to Microsoft Office products through Office 365. That means Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. You’ll also have 1 TB of storage on OneDrive.
If you’re on a PC, you can also download the Office applications Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access. On a Mac the Office applications include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. You can use these tools the entire time you are a student at Ohio State. You can install Office on five PCs, or Mac desktops, or laptop computers, five tablets (Windows, iPad and Android) and five phones.
Access Your Files Anywhere
By uploading your files to OneDrive, you can edit your documents on the fly even without one of your personal devices on hand. Need to make a last-minute edit to your essay? If you’ve saved it to One Drive, you can edit it from a library computer and print it out without having to run home for your device.
Downloading the Software
To get this software on your device you have to go through a few setup steps that will link your name.# to your Office 365 account.
- Get started with Office 365 for free. Students and educators at eligible institutions can sign up for Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. Use your valid school email address to get started today.
- Tip: I had to upgrade my OS X because you can't install Office for Mac with any version of OS X below 10.10. To see my tutorial on how to upgrade your OS X go here. I also had some internet interruptions on my initial download to my downloads folder and had a hard time opening the package because it did not download the full 2.6GB.
- If you looking on the internet an Microsoft Office 365 2019 v16.32 for Mac full version So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application Microsoft Office 365 It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the rest of tools of the office suite.Download Free Microsoft Office for Mac 2019 VL 16.32 DMG.It is a complete offline setup MS 2019 for Mac 16.32 Multilingual for.
- Account Set Up: Login to your BuckeyeMail account and follow the instructions on the Installation of Office for Windows/Mac for Students Knowledge Base article.
- Software download for PC and Mac Computers: As the above IT Service Desk page suggests, go to the Download and install or reinstall Office 365 or Office 2016 on a PC or Mac article, which will guide you through the install process. It’s important that you complete the first step before attempting to download the software directly from Microsoft – you need an account to get it for free.
- Software download for mobile devices: Go to the Mobile Office website and click on your respective operating system. You’ll be asked to enter an email or phone number, which will provide the download link. Be sure that you’ve already completed step 1.
Resources to remember:
- Office 365 Mobile Setup– a list of resources with more specific download instructions for varying devices and applications
Available at no extra cost through the Microsoft Student Advantage program, Office 365 gives students enrolled at the College access to a the latest versions of Office Suite, with all the features and functions you’ve come to expect.
Create, collaborate, edit, and view files – even when you’re on the go. Office 365 Pro Plus is anywhere you need it to be: your PC or laptop, tablet or phone.
How it Works
- Office 365 Pro Plus is available to students enrolled for at least one credit at the College.
- Each subscription license allows you to run Office 365 Pro Plus on up to 5 devices - Mac, PC, or mobile (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone).
- Office 365 and can be used offline; however, students must connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify they are still eligible for the program.
Upgrade to Microsoft 365 to work anywhere from any device and continue to receive support. Install Office 2016 on a Mac. Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click MicrosoftOffice2016Installer.pkg (the name might vary slightly).
Office 365 provides a web-based portal where you can install Office 365 Pro Plus. Keep in mind that you have to be a local administrator on a computer to install Office 365 Pro Plus.
- Go to myoffice.mdc.edu
- Log in using your student e-mail address (typically [email protected]) and password
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select Office 365 settings
- Click Software in the left menu
- Select your desired Language
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
Important: When logging in to Office 365 for the first time, click the OneDrive link on the top blue menu bar to unlock your 1 TB of cloud storage.
Your Office 365 Pro Plus subscription includes
- Word Mobile
- Excel Mobile
- PowerPoint Mobile
Install Office 365 For Mac
Note: OneNote and Lync Mobile available as separate download.
Download Microsoft Office 365 For Mac Free
- Word Mobile
- Excel Mobile
- PowerPoint Mobile
Download Office 365 For Mac Offline Installer
Note: OneNote and Lync Mobile available as separate download.