- Linkedin App Per Mac
- App Store
- Linkedin App For Mac Desktop Computer
- Linkedin App For Microsoft Windows 10
Tip: If you’re thinking about buying an M1 Mac, here’s how to check whether your Mac’s apps are compatible before you make the purchase. First, click the Apple logo menu in the upper-left corner of your screen and select “About This Mac.” In the window that appears, click the “System Report” button on the Overview tab. To keep up to date, all we have to do is consult the app's main page. LinkedIn is a very interesting application for any worker and especially, for any non-worker. If you're looking for employment, being part of this social network will definitely prove favorable. May 08, 2021 AirMail is a free download on the Mac App Store, and there is an option for a Pro upgrade subscription. Post Box At first glance, it is nice looking, and it seems a lot like a prettier Apple Mail.
A stylized letter F. An image of a chain link. I'm a big fan of custom keyboard shortcuts on my Mac. PhraseExpress is a free app that takes autocorrect to the next level.
Simple way to download online courses from LinkedIn Learning, Lynda, Coursera, Pluralsight, Digital Tutors, YouTube on desktop.
July 19th, 2017 by Harvey Taylor
Tags: Download LinkedIn Courses, LinkedIn Training Courses Download, Download LinkedIn Learning Video, Download LinkedIn Online Courses
According to LinkedIn official website, individual learners can use the LinkedIn Learning app to download online courses for offline viewing on iOS and Android devices. However, all the downloadedLinkedIn courses are only available through the app. So if you prefer to download videos from LinkedIn Learning on desktop and view without Internet connection, a workable LinkedIn LearningCourses Downloader is necessary.
Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro is one of the top ranked online video courses downloader which allows you to download and save online courses, classes,tutorials from LinkedIn Learning and other online education sites to MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, VOB, WTV and more on Windows and Mac.
Firstly, free download Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro and install it. There are two different versions for Windows and Mac users separately. And both versions are fully compatible with all theoperations system at present.
Acting as an ideal LinkedIn Learning Courses Downloader, Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro helps to:
- Batch download online courses, training, classes and tutorials from LinkedIn Learning with the highest downloading speed and best quality.
- Download online courses from LinkedIn Learning, Lynda, Coursera, Pluralsight, Digital Tutors and other popular online education sites.
- Save online courses to MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, VOB, WTV, WMV, MP3, M4A and other video or audio formats for playing on any player app.
- Support for RTMP, HDS and HLS protocols and VOD files downloads.
- Record live events and save them to MP4 for playing and sharing easily.
- Easy to cut or trim online or local media to remove unwanted parts, increase or decrease audio volume or extract audio from video to MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, WMA, etc.
Go to the linkedin.com/learning page and copy the URL of the video you wish to download. Then turn to the Download panel of Bigasoft Video downloader, and it will paste the copied URL of LinkedInLearning video course to the URL box.
Click 'Save Folder' button to choose the destination folder for the downloaded LinkedIn Learning online courses.
Usually, Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro downloads videos in its original format. If you prefer to download and convert concert videos to your desired format or extract audio part, check'Automatically convert to' and click the drop-down button to select media format for the downloaded videos.
Click the 'Download' button to start and finish downloading LinkedIn Learning video courses. From Activity panel, you can check the downloading process. After a few minutes, the Skillshare videowill be downloaded and converted to destination path.
Besides LinkedIn Learning and similar sites, Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro also helps to download online video and audio from YouTube, Facebook and othermore than 1000 sites. Download Bigasoft Video Downloader and enjoy it now.
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.
Posted by Harvey Taylor. By the way, you may join me on Google+.
You can enable users in your Active Directory (Azure AD) organization to consent to connect their Microsoft work or school account with their LinkedIn account. After a user connects their accounts, information and highlights from LinkedIn are available in some Microsoft apps and services. Users can also expect their networking experience on LinkedIn to be improved and enriched with information from Microsoft.
Linkedin App Per Mac
To see LinkedIn information in Microsoft apps and services, users must consent to connect their own Microsoft and LinkedIn accounts. Users are prompted to connect their accounts the first time they click to see someone's LinkedIn information on a profile card in Outlook, OneDrive or SharePoint Online. LinkedIn account connections are not fully enabled for your users until they consent to the experience and to connect their accounts.
For information about viewing or deleting personal data, please review Microsoft's guidance on the Windows data subject requests for the GDPR site. For general information about GDPR, see the GDPR section of the Microsoft Trust Center and the GDPR section of the Service Trust portal.
Benefits of sharing LinkedIn information
Access to LinkedIn information within Microsoft apps and services makes it easier for your users to connect, engage, and build professional relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners inside and outside your organization. New users can get up to speed faster by connecting with colleagues, learning more about them, and easily accessing more information. Here is an example of how LinkedIn information appears on the profile card in Microsoft apps:
Enable and announce LinkedIn integration
You must be an Azure Active Directory Admin to manage the setting for your organization. You can enable it for all users, or for a specific set of users.
- To enable or disable the integration, follow the steps in Consent to LinkedIn integration for your Azure AD organization.
- When you announce the LinkedIn integration in your organization, point your users to the FAQ about LinkedIn information in Microsoft apps and services. The article provides information about where LinkedIn information shows up, data sharing and privacy, how to connect accounts and more.
You must announce Linkedin Integration to your users providing them all the information related to Data sharing and privacy with Linkedin Integration.
User consent for data access in Microsoft and LinkedIn
Data that is accessed from LinkedIn is not stored permanently in Microsoft services. Data that is accessed from Microsoft is not stored permanently with LinkedIn, except for Contacts. Microsoft Contacts are stored on LinkedIn until users remove them, as described in deleting imported contacts from LinkedIn.
When users connect their accounts, information and insights from LinkedIn are available in some Microsoft apps, like the profile card. Users can also expect their networking experience on LinkedIn to be improved and enriched with information from Microsoft.When users in your organization connect their LinkedIn and Microsoft work or school accounts, they have two options:
- Give permission for data to be accessed from both accounts. This means that they give permission for their Microsoft or work account to access data from their LinkedIn account, and for their LinkedIn account to access data from their Microsoft work or school account.
- Give permission for only the LinkedIn data to be accessed by their Microsoft work and school account.
Users can disconnect accounts and remove data access permissions at any time, and users can control how their own LinkedIn profile is viewed, including whether their profile can be viewed in Microsoft apps.
LinkedIn account data
Linkedin App For Mac Desktop Computer
When you connect your Microsoft and LinkedIn accounts, you allow LinkedIn to provide the following data to Microsoft:
- Profile data - includes LinkedIn identity, contact information, and the information you share with others on your LinkedIn profile.
- Interests data - includes interests on LinkedIn, such as people and topics you follow, courses groups, and content you like and share.
- Subscriptions data - includes subscriptions to LinkedIn applications and services along with associated data.
- Connections data - includes your LinkedIn network including profiles and contact information of your 1st-degree connections.
Data that is accessed from LinkedIn is not stored permanently in Microsoft services. For more information about Microsoft’s use of personal data, see the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Microsoft work or school account data
When you connect your Microsoft and LinkedIn accounts, you allow Microsoft to provide the following data to LinkedIn:
- Profile data - includes information like your first name, last name, profile photo, email address, manager, and people that you manage.
- Calendar data - includes meetings in your calendars, their times, locations, and attendees' contact information. Information about the meeting, like agenda, content, or meeting title is not included in the calendar data.
- Interests data - includes the interests associated with your account, based on your use of Microsoft services, such as Cortana and Bing for Business.
- Subscriptions data - includes subscriptions provided by your organization to Microsoft apps and services, such as Microsoft 365.
- Contacts data - includes contact lists in Outlook, Skype, and other Microsoft account services, including the contact information for people you frequently communicate or collaborate with. Contacts will be periodically imported, stored, and used by LinkedIn, for example to suggest connections, help organize contacts, and show updates about contacts.
Data that is accessed from Microsoft is not stored permanently with LinkedIn, except for Contacts. Microsoft Contacts are stored on LinkedIn until users remove them. Learn more about deleting imported contacts from LinkedIn.