AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission when you buy through our links. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Release history for Office for Mac. Office for Mac that comes with a Microsoft 365 subscription is updated on a regular basis to provide new features, security updates, and non-security updates. The following information is primarily intended for IT professionals who are deploying Office for Mac to the users in their organizations. Separately, iPadOS 14.7 and iOS 14.7 are also available for iPad and iPhone, respectively. How to Download & Install MacOS Big Sur 11.5 Update. Be sure to backup the Mac with Time Machine (or another backup method) before installing any system software updates. Go to the Apple menu or Dock; Choose “System Preferences”.
The latest versions of Apple's operating systems, iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and WatchOS 8, have arrived and are available for download.The operating systems were unveiled at Apple's WWDC event earlier. Oct 01, 2021 The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 15.0.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The latest version of macOS is 11.6. Learn how to update the software on your Mac and how to allow important background updates. The latest version of tvOS is 15. Learn how to update the software on your Apple TV. Apple Wallet is all set to allow users to add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards to the app as part of iOS 15 update. The iOS 15.1 beta lets users upload their vaccination status to the Health.
A new Device Support Update is available for Mac via Software Update, and Apple says it addresses restoring and updating the iPhone and iPad.
Apple's Software Update, in the Mac's System Preferences, is now showing a new option alongside the familiar macOS Big Sur updates. Called 'Device Support Update,' it appears to be an additional fix for problems with devices being updated via Macs.
'This update ensures proper updating and restoring for iOS and iPadOS devices with a Mac,' says Software Update.
Typically these features are part of a regular software update, rather than being released separately. Apple notes that the update requires 195.7 MB disk space.
While the overall description of the additions is clear, at present, there is no specific detail of what problems are fixed, or if this is a specific fix for new devices like the iPhone 13 and iPad mini given that macOS Monterey has yet to debut. AppleInsider has reached out to Apple for more details.
Latest Ios Update For Mac Air
- From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose System Preferences.
- Click Software Update.
- Click Update Now or Upgrade Now:
- Update Now installs the latest updates for the currently installed version. Learn about macOS Big Sur updates, for example.
- Upgrade Now installs a major new version with a new name, such as macOS Big Sur. Learn about the latest macOS upgrade, or about old versions of macOS that are still available.
New Ios Update For Macbook Air
If you're having difficulty finding or installing updates:
Latest Ios Update For Macbook
- If Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, then macOS and all of the apps it installs are up to date, including Safari, Messages, Mail, Music, Photos, FaceTime, Calendar, and Books.
- If you want to update apps downloaded from the App Store, use the App Store to get updates.
- If you want to update your iOS device, learn how to update iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If your Mac doesn't include Software Update, use the App Store to get updates.
- If an error occurred while installing an update or upgrade, learn how to resolve installation issues.