Icecream Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use free screen recording software that enables you to record any area of your screen or save it as a screenshot. Record apps and games, video tutorials, webinars, live streams, Skype calls and much more. You can record screen along with audio and webcam. Flipgrid is a free, accessible, and simple video discussion experience. Educators create and share discussion Topics with their learning community and learners record and share their short videos with each other. The Flipgrid Teams app makes it easy to participate in a discussion right from Microsoft Teams.
Flipgrid Directions for Students
“In Flipgrid, educators post discussion prompts and students respond with short videos, whether they are learning in class or at home.”
- Click here for teacher directions.
- On a Mac, click on your teacher’s link
- On an iPad, enter the join code (= the last numbers in the URL from the teachers share link)
- Example teacher’s link: https://flipgrid.com/94b72f98 bold = join code
Logging into Flipgrid
- Mac: Click the link
- iPad: Open the Flipgrid app and enter the join code. Select Continue with Google.
- “Flipgrid wants to use Google to Sign in”: Select Continue
- “Choose an account”: Select your account or choose “Use another account” if you do not see it
- Type your password
- You are now in your teacher’s FlipGrid.
Recording a response in Flipgrid
- Read the prompt and select Add response
- Flipgrid would like access to the microphone: OK(also agree to use the camera if asked)
- Choose your effects
- Select the Smiley faceto add a background (Select X to exit)
- Select Effects to add text, write, or add special effects (Select Effects again to exit)
- Select Options(Select again to exit)
- Upload to add a photo or video
- Mic only
- Mirror to flip the image
- Notes: To see the teacher’s prompt and to add your own notes.
- Select the White circle to record. Turns red while recording. Select the circle to stop.
- Choose Retake if needed or select Next.
- Review your video (Select the 2 lines on the left to stop). Options here include Split, Mirror, Rotate, or Add more.
- Select Confirm. Options here include adding a selfie (or photo, or name) and description of your video
- Select Submit. Your teacher can now see your submitted video.
- On the last page, you can download or share your video.
- Select or click on a video to watch it.
- Select Add a comment to type a response.
Flipgrid Download For Mac Download
Flipgrid Download For Mac Free
Flipgrid Download For Mac Os
- Can’t download the app? Check Settings > General > iPad Storage. If the iPad is full, look at the list of large attachments. Check the list. Also, delete videos, and be sure to delete your deleted.
- Can’t log in with Google? Use the Microsoft login.
- iPad freezing? Reboot the iPad by pressing power and home together until the iPad goes black and the white app appears. Let go and wait until it loads again.