Now in 2018 as macOS Mojave is released I would highly recommend you to install macOS Mojave on your mac because it contains many bug fixes, new features and also apfs file system is more stable as compared to macOS high sierra. But if your mac is not supported by macOS mojave then you can download macOS high sierra from these download links.
This article contains links which can be installed on a real mac as well as can be used to build a Hackintosh.
Download macOS High Sierra 10.13 ISO Virtual Machine Images Now download macOS High Sierra ISO File but you need to have reliable internet connection. Because the ISO File is 5GB and hard to download it. Therefore, click on the download link in order to start installation process of macOS Hgh Sierra ISO File. In essence, High Sierra took what was good with Sierra and developed it into a more comprehensive software. High Sierra emphasizes the already-existing benefits of MacOS previous system, Sierra. There are few bells and whistles, but the changes are noticeable and positive. The Apple file system is the most significant feature it brought.
CORE Patcher for Sierra - This is a utility to use CORE patchers on macOS Sierra. The 4.2.7 version of macOS Sierra Patcher for Mac is provided as a free download on our software library. The latest installer that can be downloaded is 26.7 MB in size. The program is included in System Tools. Our antivirus analysis shows that this Mac download is malware free. This free Mac app was originally designed by Collin Mistr. Jul 16, 2019 Download macOS High Sierra Using Dosdude Patcher. As stated earlier, Apple does not offer the full version of High Sierra and it provides only 19MB update file and it is beneficial for you when you have High Sierra. So, to get the same, you will have to go with Mac OS High Sierra Patcher. Download macOS Catalina Patcher - Helps you create a bootable USB drive for macOS Catalina which will work with older Macs, not officially supported by the operating system. A copy of the macOS Sierra Installer App. This can be obtained from the Mac App Store using a machine that supports Sierra, or can be found online. A USB drive that's at least 8 GB in size - A copy of the tool - Download here (Current version: 4.2.7)- View changelog and download older versions here Known issues.
Download from the apple app store.
How To Download Macos 10.13
Mac OS operating system it’s too much popular in the world for security vise and a lot of cool features, Apple Upgrade the operating system Sierra to High Sierra 10.13.6 to add many more attractive helpful features to more improve the work and all bugs fixed now in this version, how to install and Download Mac OS Sierra DMG file direct link.
macOS high sierra can still be downloaded from the official app store, whenever Apple releases a new version of macOS they make the older version of macOS hidden but still they can be accessed and installed on a mac.
To download macOS high sierra from apple app store go to this link, it will automatically open the app store if you are opening the link on a mac.
Download using the macOS High sierra patcher tool.
Many have reported that the file downloaded from the official Apple app store is of only 20MB but the actual size of the setup of macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 is 4.9GB. The issue is not fixed till now and is still present. Those who have faced this issue you can use this method to download the full setup of macOS High Sierra from apple servers.
The patch tool is developed by Collin to install macOS high sierra on unsupported Macs. The primary job of the tool is to patch the installer so it can be installed on unsupported Macs but through this tool, you can also download the installer.
To download the full macOS high sierra installer simply download the tool from the developer’s Google drive then run the tool.
Now, from the toolbar click on “Tools” and then click the download option, then wait for the download to complete and the installer will appear in the Apps folder.
Download using torrent (Official .app).
If you prefer using torrents or have limited bandwidth per day then you can also download the installer using torrent. This is the official App present in the app store and not modified for Hackintosh, So you can use it to upgrade your mac.
Download from Apple’s server.
The download links present in this section are from Apple’s server directly. You can download every version of macOS from the apple server directly. However you will not get a single .app format from it, they are in dmg format and are multiple files and cannot be used directly to upgrade your system to macOS high sierra. But you can use these images to make a bootable USB from these images use can restore the images from disk utility into a USB drive and try to boot with it. A more detailed guide can be found in insanlymac.com but it is Hackintosh focused but it will also work on a real mac.
The direct download links for macOS high sierra 10.13.6 from Apple’s servers are:-
Download macOS high sierra dmg for Hackintosh.
This dmg image is converted from the macOS high sierra 10.13.6 app. It is only for building Hackintosh. The dmg already includes clover bootloader, so you can restore the image and install the OS on your pc. Here in HackintoshPro, we have a much detailed guide on how to install macOS high sierra on pc.
Download High Sierra Patcher Tool
While macOS Mojave is released macOS high sierra still can be download and installed from the app store. If you are looking for installing or upgrading to high sierra on a mac I highly recommend you to download the app from the Apple app store because it is the easiest method, but if in some case you are not able to download the app from app store then try downloading the dmg files from the Apple’s servers directly and create a bootable USB from it and then install it on your mac.
You can upgrade to macOS High Sierra from OS X Mountain Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2 GB of memory and 14.3 GB of available storage space.
MacBook introduced in late 2009 or later
MacBook Air introduced in late 2010 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid-2010 or later
Mac mini introduced in mid-2010 or later
iMac introduced in late 2009 or later
Mac Pro introduced in mid-2010 or later
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn’t compatible with macOS High Sierra, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Find out how to back up your Mac.
Download High Sierra Patcher Tool For Unsupported Macs
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure you have a reliable internet connection. If you’re using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into an AC power source.
Download macOS High Sierra
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system.
Download Macos 10.13 High Sierraa
If you still need macOS High Sierra, use this App Store link: Get macOS High Sierra.
After downloading, the installer will open automatically.
Click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions. You may find it easiest to start the installation in the evening so that it can be completed overnight, if needed.
If the installer asks for permission to install a helper tool, enter the administrator name and password that you use to log in to your Mac, then click Add Helper.
Macos High Sierra Free Download
Allow the installation to be completed
Please allow the installation to be completed without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac may restart, display a progress bar or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
Download Macos 10.13 High Sierra Dmg
Download High Sierra Installer
- If you have hardware or software that isn’t compatible with High Sierra, you may be able to install an earlier macOS, such as Sierra or El Capitan.
- macOS High Sierra can't be installed on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.
- Initial release
- Fixed the native High Sierra installer, getting rid of the need to use and bundle the El Capitan installer. Download size is greatly reduced.
- Added a new feature that allows downloading of the macOS High Sierra Installer App directly from Apple.
- Added support for APFS.
- Changed APFS booting implementation, fixing an issue with iCloud services.
- Added a new System Preferences item for APFS users, that allows switching between APFS boot volumes on the same disk.
- Minor changes made to ensure compatibility with final macOS High Sierra release.
- Fixed a minor UI issue.
- Slightly changed the macOS Downloading implementation, saving all files to the specified directory instead of temporarily using the AppData directory.
- Minor UI tweaks made.
- Added a new patch for AMD Radeon HD 5xxx, 6xxx, and 7xxx series video cards on the Mac Pro 3,1.
- Added a new backlight control patch needed for some systems.
- Slightly tweaked the APFS booting method.
- Added support for the final release of High Sierra.
- Includes a new version of Patch Updater that allows viewing and re-installing of installed patch updates.
- Fixed an issue with the AMD GPU Patch not working with Radeon HD 7xxx series cards.
- Fixed an issue where the tool may crash while creating a USB drive.
- Fixed a crashing issue with the post-install tool.
- Fixed an issue with the macOS Downloading feature.
- Fixed an issue where the AMD GPU Patch would be unnecessarily installed on some machines.
- Added notifications for when drive creation is complete.
- Added support for booting encrypted APFS volumes.
- Completely re-wrote initial installer volume creation/patching implementation.
- Added support for using an internal drive as a patched installer.
- Improved error catching.
- Decreased the likelihood that an error will occur while creating a patched installer drive.
- Fixed an issue where the application would fail to create bootable installer volumes under Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7.
- Fixed an issue where the Software Update Patch may cause the App Store to become unresponsive.
- Made minor UI changes.
- Added a new feature that allows custom/modified kexts to load even with SIP enabled, getting rid of the need to have SIP disabled when running a patched copy of High Sierra.
- Fixed an issue where the APFS patch would not work properly on some APFS volumes.
- Fixed a couple minor issues with the installation environment.
- Added a new feature allowing the download of macOS High Sierra to resume if an error occurs, or the download is stopped.
- Fixed an issue where the macOS Downloading feature wouldn't work under Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Added support for downloading a 10.13.4 installer.
- Fixed an issue where drives created using a 10.13.4 Installer App would not boot.
- Updated to add support for a recent change of the way Apple serves the download of macOS High Sierra.
- Improved macOS downloading implementation.
- Added support for Broadcom BCM4321 WiFi cards.